- "PULSE is witty, engaging and fun! My friends and I had a fabulous time listening to them and we can't wait for their next appearance."
- "PULSE is packed with talent, energy, and heart. I felt the transformation in the crowd at the Nash on Saturday - more than just a concert, this event put us back in touch with
the joy of being alive. Music composed by women, performed by women -- don't pass up a chance to see them perform!"
Leah Sarat, Phoenix, AZ
- "Four very talented ladies
comprise PULSE, a group which
is entertaining and exciting.
Their program consists of a
variety of music and includes the works of famous artists such as
Peggy Lee and Billie Holiday.
PULSE's unique rendition of
Bobby Gentry's 1967 classic
"Ode to Billy Joe" is a classic
and leaves the audience asking
for more. I have personally
attended two of PULSE's performances and look forward
to seeing them again in
the near future.
- "I really enjoyed Pulse's
performance at The Nash!"
Sherry Roberson, Jazz Vocalist
- "As newcomers to the valley, it
was a wonderful experience to
attend Pulse's recent gig at the
Nash. What a joy to hear these wonderful musicians and to be
able to share their obvious love
of the jazz medium.
Maureen and Tom
- "To experience PULSE is an amazingly joyful thing. Each of the four women are extremely talented and together, well . . .
together, they blew the roof off the venue. It is not often that you hear audience members, men in particular, yelling out after a song, "That was beautiful"! And after the two unique, historic and spirit- raising sets of music, the standing ovations, whistling and chants of Bravo! paid apt respect to these musicians for their passion and ability to create an evening you will not soon forget"